9 This trend of confusing Dominance with your Dick - Is it just me ?
Now lets talk reality. What is it with this new perceptional trend of Dominance or specifically “Black Dominance” (For those of you who don’t know it is a new area of Dominance /submission wherein white submissives specifically seek out Black Dominants to serve) being defined as being all about my dick ? Ok, I get the fact all men are testosterone driven and we are genetically driven to spread our seed far and wide to propagate the species.
Maybe I’m being naive here, yet I have noticed even women are locked into this mind set of “Sir let me submit to your black cock.“ Well thank you but, my brain is not in my penis and submission isn’t about your wrapping your lips around it and my cumming down your throat. In my view, if I’ve done my job correctly as a Dominant creating a proper, productive and emotionally nurturing environment, this will be natural by product.
Put another way, if I do my job and do it well, I’ll have that and MORE as a course of natural flow.
So, it is just me ? Am I being too elitist here or what ?
I don’t know folks, I just think we men and black men who would be Dominants or Masters should be better than that.
I’m not saying I’m above anyone else, I’m NOT, I to have failed in this question on occasion let’s be clear on this fact.
Regardless, what’s your thoughts on this ?
- Sir Magic we think along the same lines. But someone told me maybe some people are only seeking sexual Domination or submission. Just like there are Tops and bottoms that are only interested in giving or receiving pain and have no interest in being a Dominant or submissive outside of SM play. So maybe these folks that use buzz words like seeking BBC or saying how big their members and posting pictures of their members are their way of signaling what they are into.Not I my cup of tea and it doesn’t fall into what most would call classical D/s or BDSM. Maybe it would be easy if they would just use terms like Sexual or Dick Dom or Sex or dick sub seeking. I don’t know if race has anything to do with it because I seen it in other races. Although it appears more in interracial groups, maybe it is a subtle type of race-play. I don’t know, just typing out loud. LOL
- Strange Nov 25, 05:45 PM #
- Sir Magic,No, I don’t know that it’s just you. An elitist? No.
While I have heard women make statements of submitting to Black Dick and not the Master/Man, I have also heard Black Men make statements declaring
white women should submit to Black Dick. In my humble opinion, both are misguided.
Now, I am far from the expert and certainly can’t speak for all white women, but there are some of us who believe submission is to the Black Man and not His dick. You’re right, creating the environment and the relationsip results in wanting/striving for a girl’s Black Master’s pleasure .. His desire is hers. Making that connection with One is key. smiling ..
- In regards to your post…No you are not an elitest but truly a Dominant male. The world wide web in someways has ruined the true meaning of the BDSM lifestyle or so I am told. I having only had access these last few years am by no means an authority on pc life. I found that by typing in the term interracial romance, I was immediately catapaulted into a list of groups about big black dicks…after joining them I found that the majority of these groups cater to white couples who are looking to enhance thier sexual lives by adding a black male to it. Where are the groups that promote the man as oppossed to the penis? They are so few and far between in comparison that when someone who is used to that culture comes accross a black man who is a man not just a member, they do not know how to treat him. If you look at these groups you see that they debase black men, the white couples are in control and in my humble opinion they foster an almost slavelike mentality. I personally was involved with a man who considers himself one of the select singles who plays with such couples and over the last 3 years I have watched it destroy him, his self esteem is based solely on his ability to fuck which breaks my heart. It is tragic in my opinion that there are so many that still look at black men as nothing but dicks.
- Angelina Nov 27, 12:14 AM #